**Source Audio File:** http://www.bhaisajya-guru.com/medicine-buddha-clinic/index.php?dir=2009-January-Ayurvedic-Consultations/&file=CLN301_V1P3K2_K3_Eczema-Asthma-Liver-Migraines-Anger-Yeast-Infection_11082008_Followup_20090112.mp3
* **Patient:** Female * **DOB:** 06/Jan/1981 * **TOB:** 6:00 am * **POB:** Columbia\\ \\
* **How long since your last treatment?** 2 months * **Were you able to make changes in your diet?** Yes * **Did you avoid foods we recommended against?** Mostly (less coffee) * **Did you feel changes as regards to the dietary changes you made?** Yes * **Did you use the herbal supplements?** Yes, but did not get the [[Bakuchi]] oil * **Were you able to take herbs regularly?** Yes * **Did you take herbs in the amount suggested?** Yes * **Did you have any adverse response to the herbs?** No * **Did you notice any positive changes attributed to the herbs?** Yes**If “yes” what changes did you notice?** Less painful menstruation, less headaches, improved eczema on face, less BM (became normal and very few loose stools), no asthma attacks (just a cold), improved sleep.
* **Did you implement any lifestyle suggestions?** Yes, the 7-Point Morning Meditation Routine. * **Did you notice any changes from these lifestyle changes made?** Yes**If “yes” what change did you notice?** Calmer mind, more control over eczema itchiness
* **Since your last consultation please indicate with (B= better S= same W= worse) changes you noticed in:** Sleep (B) Bowel Function (B) Digestion (B) Other less painful menstruation * **Other comments?** Better tongue (only slightly red on the tip). Check photograph of the tongue from [[http://www.bhaisajya-guru.com/medicine-buddha-clinic/index.php?dir=2009-January-Ayurvedic-Consultations/&file=CLN301_V1P3K2_K3_Eczema-Asthma-Liver-Migraines-Anger-Yeast-Infection_11082008_Followup_20090112.jpg]]. High P pulse. Weak Liver and Lung pulse. Lung pulse is K affected (has a cold). No weight change.\\ \\
|PREVIOUS FORMULA||CHANGE TO|
|6 pts Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia)||4 pts Kanchanara Guggulu, cleanses the lymphatic system and colds|
|4 pts Kysoor Guggulu (Tinospora cordifolia + Commiphora mukul|
|4 pts Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus)||4 pts Vidari (Ipomoea digitata), for the complexion,acid belly and painful menstruation.|
|4 pts Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia)||7 pts Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia), as a blood purifier|
|4 pts Bakuchi (Psoralea corylifolia)|
|5 pts Neem (Azadirachta indica)||7 pts Neem (Azadirachta indica) for eczema|
|1 to 5 concentrate of Katuka (Picrorrhiza kurroa)|
|3 pts Ashoka (Saraca indica)||4 pts Ashoka (Saraca indica) for painful menstruation|
|4 pts Anantamula (Hemidesmus indica)||8 pts Anantamula (Hemidesmus indica) to cure difficult skin diseases|
|3 pts Yastimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra)||7 pts Shatapushpa (fennel – Foeniculum vulgare) to cure difficult skin diseases|
|2 pts Musta (Cyperus rotundus)||2 pts Chitrak (Plumbago zeylanica)|
|4 pts Vidanga to treat the parasitic cause of skin problems|
|3 pts Kutaja (Holarrhina antidysenterica)||3 pts Mahasudarshan for binding the stool, also for colds and asthma|
* Take 1 tsp of the above formula in a cup of hot water with 2 tsp [[Khadira]] wine ([[Acacia catechu]]) 30-40 minutes after meals to target lungs and skin. * [[Khadira]] wine is a yogavahi (strong catalyst) that targets the liver. * The new formula is more **skin** oriented, P soothing and not V disturbing.\\ \\
1 tsp at bedtime on an empty stomach to help the liver and bind the stool.
Apply on eczema breakouts.
Apply to the crown chakra, soles of feet and on ears (in case of bad insomnia).
Apply in your daily Pranayama practice (soothe V mind).
Wear tones of blue, green and brown (nature tones) to soothe P.
Follow P soothing diet. Meditate on the spicy, sour and salty tastes and their cure. Use mineral salt.
take the Fish Smelling Herb (cooling, anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, anti-fungal, respiratory sedative).