prakruti = V3.5P1K2.5
* Born April 11, 1969 at 2:00 pm in small town in New York * 5 feet 5 inches and 175 lbs; thin at 10 years old * A- [[blood type]] (80% of the time vata) * Talks quickly, hearing noises during consultation * Variable energy level * Sleeps 6 – 7 hours a night * Always cold, gets scared * Poor short-term memory * Two regular bowel movements a day * [[Menstruation]] started at 16 years old, regular, irritable and diarrhea * Married with two kids * Vegetarian * kapha [[bone structure]]
* [[Obsessive compulsive]] disorder, taking Prozac * Stressed working as a 1st grade teacher; hates job; wants a change * Tired all the time, no matter how much sleep * Trouble falling asleep, keeps thinking the same thing * Fluctuates between hyper and depressed * Smokes one pack a day; weak liver [[pulse]] * Gets angry and explodes at husband * Cracks in the tongue * Drinks lots of tea and coffee daily * Has bleeding hemorrhoids * Weight gain * Wants to eat bread all the time * Always afraid missing something * Excessively clean
* Do grounding, circular exercise like swimming, ballet, or yoga every day for at least ten minutes * Stay busy, don’t worry, don’t hurry; find middle way * Be quiet every day to digest emotions, thoughts, and emotions; do five minutes of conscious breathing with five minutes of chanting * Do acupuncture and hypnosis to quit smoking (when ready) * Try to take the bus to work instead of driving; take walks alone * Drink more water; drink warm water * Follow [[vata-soothing diet]]; since vegetarian, eat wheat to help ground * Don’t eat spicy food week before and during menstruation * Don’t eat too much sour food like lemons, vinegar * Follow daily routine * Rub warm [[bringraj oil]] on the soles of your feet before bed and use on scalp * Do aromatherapy before bed; put single drop of lavender oil on crown chakra * Pour pinkie phalanges amount of warm oil in ear, massage for minute to calm mind and sleep well * Roll own cigarettes with American Spirit tobacco and add crushed [[brahmi]] dried whole leaf. * Do [[alternate nostril breathing]]
Take 1 – 1 ½ teaspoon of the following customized herbal formula 30 minutes before bed to help sleep. Steep in 1 cup of hot water for ten minutes or even better, boil it on the stove for five minutes.
* 5 parts [[ashwagandha]] * 2 parts [[tagara]] * 2 parts [[bhringraj]] * 3 parts [[chamomile]]
* 5 parts [[ashwagandha]] (sooths vata, helps sleep) * 3 parts [[saraswati]] (sooths vata) * 2 parts [[Jyotishmati]] (sooths vata) * 1 part [[vacha]] calamus root (sooths digestion) * 1 part [[chitrak]] (improves digestion) * 3 parts [[Brahmi]] (helps mind, sooths vata) * 3 parts [[licorice]] (helps vata)